Book 1. Detox Your Body With The Three Day Detox System
Written by a certified herbalist this describes how to use gentle and natural detox methods:
- The nature and sources of toxins in our environment, household and beauty products.
- How the body deals with toxins and how you can help it cleanse itself with what you eat.
- How to determine how toxic you are and prepare for a natural detox.
- Different types of holistic detox methods that you can use to look and feel fantastic.
- How to create natural household and beauty products to reduce your toxin exposure.
- Massage, meditation and breathing techniques to support your detox.
Book 2. Low Cost Fitness At Home In Easy Steps
I share exactly what you need to know about fitness for health at home and how to:
- Make easy changes to your lifestyle that have the largest impact on your health.
- Maximise exercise effectiveness to obtain faster and better results without injuries.
- Try many different types of exercises with a comprehensive exercise reference guide.
- Immediately start training with routines for all levels and those with little equipment or time.
- Create your own workout routines for your specific needs.
Book 3. Healthy Diet Foods And Drinks To Support Fitness Training And Weight Loss
Healthy eating and drinking is the foundation of lifetime wellness and I share:
- An overview of how our digestion system obtains the nutrition that we need.
- Three types of food that are essential to healthy diets and why we need them all.
- The truth behind vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and additives and why drinking matters.
- The reasons why fad diets do not work and the only way to ensure long term health.
Book 4. Staying Positive And Motivated To Achieve Your Fitness And Wellness Goals
A critical step in transforming your life is to maximise your motivation and I help you to:
- Define what you want to achieve and create measurable goals to achieve it.
- Systematically increase and maintain your fitness motivation for the rest of your life.
- Develop a positive attitude and attract whatever you want into your life.
Book 5. Injury Rehabilitation Basics And What You Need To Know When The Inevitable Happens
What you need to know about musculo-skeletal injuries where your intervention is possible:
- The nature of musculo-skeletal injuries and how to classify the injury severity.
- A proven and systematic treatment method to shorten the recovery time.
- Exercises (classified by injury) that you can do at home to speed up your recovery.
Book 6. Reducing Stress and Relaxing With Pure Aromatherapy
Everything you need to know about essential oils and how they can transform your wellness:
- The nature of essential oils (what they are, how they function and how to use them safely).
- Descriptions of 44 essential oils, how they are blended for ailments, skin and hair care.
The books are stored in six files (*.pdf) that are zipped (compressed) into one file (*.zip). The file can be easily unzipped (uncompressed) using free zip file software on the internet (e.g. at cnet.com). The pdf files can be read by free pdf file software such as Adobe Reader (also available at cnet.com or the Adobe website).